Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pink and Brown for Mom!

Mother's day is really sneaking up on me.  This is one of the cards I am sending out this year.  I love pink and brown together.

I am really sorry that the Bordering On Romance set is retiring, the flowers are just so pretty and so easy to work with.  They look great on this card don't you think?

Short post today--too many things going on!

Stamps:  Bordering On Romance and Mixed Greetings
Paper: Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla and DP
Ink: Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery
Other: blender pen, pearls, frames embossing folder, framelit, wide oval punch, organdy ribbon, tulip border embossing folder. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  See ya soon.
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Beautiful Mary Jo! I have not even looked on the retirement list because of so many things going on, but sorry to see this one go.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. I, too love pinks & browns together. I also thoroughly love my Mixed Greetings stamp set. It makes me happy when I see my favorite stamp images come to life on their cards! Thank you for the inspiration!

~Shawnie B.
www.CardsByShawnie.com

Carol Carriveau said...

Such a lovely color combination and a beautiful design!