Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Create with Connie And Mary Freebies

Preview Week
Remember I told you there would be lots of fun stuff going on this week--keep checking their site by clicking the logo above and you will see what I mean. 
 
Right now there are two projects available for free!
And I am so sorry to say there was blog candy yesterday-but if you didn't check the site you missed it
but no fear--there will be more. 
 
So get on over there and see what tutorials they are sharing for free!
Hint there is an darling little paper bag album and a sweet piece of home decor!

My appoligies for not posting the blog candy yesterday--I tied numerous times and blogger was giving me a hard time--and my dog is really sick--might not make it sick--so I spent lots of time with her.  Hopefully there will be no more misshaps with blogger--I may have to make the dreaded move that is twice this week I had trouble posting!  
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: