Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Try Stamping On Tuesday!

Come on over and play along with us on Try Stamping On Tuesday--this week we have another fun sketch for you to try.  Here is my sample....




I used the Washi Tape for the side elements.  Does anyone else have a hard time using this--funny it is one of those embellishments that I buy and then don't want to use??? Wonder why.  I like it on this card though, I was looking for a more "softer" feel for a female graduation card??

Stamps: Pure Gumption
Paper: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black
other: Washi Tape, Rhinestones, Markers

Here is this week's sketch....

By the way--did you see my newest tutorial?

By the Tide Card Set Tutorial

8 pages full of pictures and step by step directions 

including cutting measurements!

Only $2.50

Tutorial will be automatically downloaded when you make your payment!
Thanks so much for visiting today-enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 nice people left a comment:

Nancy Seed said...

Love the sentiment. Cute Grad card.

Sarah said...

Great take on the sketch. I love the colour combo and I also love the sentiment :)