Monday, July 1, 2013

Top Three Picks for Sketch 269!

What fun cards again this week!  I have so much fun checking out all the samples. Thanks to everyone who played along!  Here are my top three picks from this week--in no particular order.



 

Judi

 

Be sure to click on the images to be taken to the creator's blog where you can see all the fun details and leave a nice comment!   

If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!  You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.



Be right back with the new challenge! Mary Jo
 

2 nice people left a comment:

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your top 3, Mary Jo! I had so much fun with your challenge this week!

Judi Sparks said...

Thank you for choosing my card. I just found it today! Made my rainy day much brighter!