Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

I am still playing around with my Happy Hour set.  Thought it would be fun to make it work for this week's Try Stamping on Tuesday sketch challenge with a twist. 

The twist is to use black and white plus one other color - but remember, you do not have to follow the twist.

Here is my sample--used MDS for the sentiments--changed the one martini, two martini to margaritas.  Hope you enjoy my sample --hop on over the see the rest of the teams samples! CLICK HERE



Here is a close up of the margaritas....

 
Stamps: Happy Hour
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding
Ink: Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding
Other: MDS, pearls, scallop edge punch.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Sarah said...

I laughed when I saw your sentiments! Such a fun card :)

Kathy S said...

Mary Jo, I just love your DT offering this week. Really clever. Kathy Stacy

Kay Jantz said...

Mary Jo this card is so cute! Wish I had that stamp set! I have a niece who would really enjoy it! My daughter and husband really laughed when they read it!

Unknown said...

Oh I love this MJ! I have the stamp set but I love your sentiment! :)
Lizy xx