Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 292 (TSSC292)

Here we go again.  Hope you are on your way to being ready for the Holiday!  I am about half way there--which is pretty darn good for me.  Need to get my Christmas cards out though.  That is a big one--I have writing them out--love making them but hate writing and addressing--so lazy.

Oh well, I have a fun sketch for you to try this week.  I hope you find time.  Here it is....

And of course my sample....

Stamps:  Comfort and Joy
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black, DP
Ink: Island Indigo, Basic Black
Other: oval framelits, markers

Now for the rest of the team....



Eileen


Robbie


I love all of these samples, can't wait to see yours.
Here are some basic rules of play.....
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!

    Thanks, Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: