Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Busy and Cold day!

It is so crazy cold outside!  I can not even stand to let my dogs out--my nose hairs freeze in the couple seconds I have the door open--and those silly animals don't want to come back in when I call them--they act like it is just another day in paradise?!   The good news is that I have had lots of time today to create since much of what I had planned was canceled!  So now I have cards to post for the rest of the week--and then some, lol.  I am going to start out with a card I made for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge--I have not played along with them in quite some time.  I really liked the sketch so I thought this is the day!

Remember that Sale-A-Bration has started and this is a paper pack that you can get for FREE with your $50 purchase.  Don't have a catalog or need a demo to place an order with--I am just who you are looking for--leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will get you the catalog and/or take your order!  You don't want to miss out on all the freebies you can earn.  I am loving each and everyone of them--can you tell I have spent a bit of money to earn them ALL!  Shhhh, don't tell my hubby.  If you want to see the catalog NOW you can view the catalog HERE.

Here is the sketch,,,,
Spring14-01
And the card details:

Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Banner Blast small flower
Paper: Basic Black, Pool Party, Whisper White and Sweet Sorbet Paper Pack
Ink: Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe
Other: Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Rhinestones, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Nestibilities

Don't forget now that SAB is started you are going to want go get my newest tutorial for the See Ya Later stamp set that you can earn for free!

Stampin Up's Big Sale-A-Bration Event is finally here.  So of course I had to make a tutorial with one of the sets you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase.  It is such a cute set and I matched it up with the darling papers from the new Occasions Catalog--Retro Fresh Designer Series--awesome colors.  So here is the newest tutorial--remember all of my tutorials have step by step directions for all of the cards with cut sizes and tips.  Each card has it's own page with full pictures and directions.  You are gonna love these cards--super cute!



 Still only $2.50

Six cards--fresh layouts that can be used again and again.

All cards use the new SAB set See Ya Later

you can earn this set for FREE during SAB

let me know if you need more details about how to get if for free!

Get it now!


Have a great day and stay warm! Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Deb said...

Beautiful card! I just love how the black makes everything pop! And those three little flowers just make it all so sweet! Thanks for playing the Saturday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Gorgeous card Mary Jo!! The addition of black card stock makes the whole card come to life!! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Saturday Sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!