Monday, January 6, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 295!

I had a bit of a hard time this week--love when that happens!  Lots of fabulous samples, why not check them out if you have not already.  Here are my top three picks in no particular order.  As per usual, you can click the links below the image to be taken to the creator's blog and leave them a nice comment or just find out more about the card sample.


 

 

Each of these are so different and yet all follow the same sketch--that is what I love about sketch challenges.  Thanks so much to everyone who played along this week. 
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
 
 

3 nice people left a comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for choosing my card! :)

Lynne in NI said...

Thanks for picking my card as one of your favourites :)

Teresa Kline said...

oh wow, thanks for spotlighting my card...congrats to the others too!

sparkle & shine *~*