Thursday, February 6, 2014

Simple Stems--oh so pretty!

I was not going to get this set as I have so many flower stamps but I talked myself into it and I am so glad.  Not only does it work with the framelits from the Secret Garden set but it is really pretty simply stamped randomly on your cards.  Creating my own Designer Paper!   Love it. 



Don't you think they are beautiful.  Love the colors, Real Red, Pool party, So Saffron and Basic Black--two cards about 10 minutes max.  That the way I like it. 

Stamps:  Simple Stems, Perfect Pennants
Paper: Real Red, Pool Party, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, So Saffron, Pool Party, Basic Black
Other: black marker, banner framelits, rhinestones, Decorative Dots embossing folder

Happy Today--it is my 17th wedding anniversary today! 
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Shelley said...

Well, Happy Anniversary, Mary Jo! What a great month to get married! (Mine's this month,too...ha! ha!) Ummm...I didn't know the framelits from Secret Garden work for this set! How could I have missed that? Thanks for the heads up, and the great looking card!

Unknown said...

Love this card! The colors are so happy... I may have to make one like this soon!!!
Christine @ timetoplaywithpaper.blogspot.com