Monday, March 24, 2014

Top Three For Sketch Challenge 306!

Time for my top three picks for sketch challenge 306!  Lots of great samples this week and I was going back and forth for a bit but finally decided on the following as my top three picks.  Remember that they are not in any particular order and if you click on the link below the sample you will be taken to the creator's blog and all the details for the card!


 

 

Aren't those amazing!  Thanks so much to everyone who played along last week--I loved all the samples.  Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
 

1 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card for your top three! It is my first "challenge win." I'm very honored. Thanks for a great sketch!