Monday, July 7, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 321!

Wowerzers! Lots of fun samples this week--hard to pick!  Below you will find my top three picks in no particular order.


 

 


Remember you can click on the links below the thumbnail pictures to be taken to the creator's blog and leave a comment or see the details!  Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!
Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Kathya said...

Thanks so much for picking my card Mary Jo! This was a fun sketch! Congrats to Emily and Joanne too! Woo hop!

Emily said...

Aww, thanks so much! Congrats to Joanne and Kathya too!