Monday, August 4, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 325!

 A really quick post for tonight since I am just getting home from camping and I am really tired--I need to be up early to take my mom in for surgery in the morning so as I said it is going to be short and sweet.

Here are my top three picks for last week's sketch--as always in no particular order....


 

 

 

You can view all the details and the original post by clicking the link below the image. 
Each of these were so fun, great job ladies!  Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!
Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
  

2 nice people left a comment:

Emily Shroom said...

Thanks so much for picking my card in the top three and congrats to the other winners, lovely cards! Hope your mum's surgery goes well (c:

Emily said...

Thanks Mary Jo! What a fun sketch!