Monday, December 29, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 346!

Here we are again!  Another week gone bye, they go so fast.  Thanks for stopping by to check out the winners from last week.  And to hopefully check out the new sketch in the post immediately following this one.  The following are my top three picks for last week......


 

 

As always the samples are in no particular order.  You can view the details of each card by clicking the links below the card.  Thanks so much to all who found time and chose to play along. Congratulations to the winners!
You are all welcome to add my badge to your blog if you so wish! I hope you find time to play along this week too. Thanks again! You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog. I will be right back with the new sketch! 
Mary Jo
  

1 nice people left a comment:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Oh - thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3! Congrats to the other winners and their beautiful creations!