Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Keeping it simple for Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Another sketch challenge for you to play along with.  As you may know I am on the design team for the Try Stamping on Tuesday blog!  So many talented designers on the team so we actually take turns and post every other week, well this is my week!  So here is my card for this week's sketch--I kept it really simple.  The design calls for alternating strips of paper for the background but since I am trying to use up some of the paper from the Stacked with Love stack I decided to use the paper with the diagonal stripes. Then just kept on the track of super simple.  I kind of like it too!

 
I used the Free Lotus Blossom stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalog.

This is a super easy set to create beautiful cards and you can choose it for free with a $50 purchase!

Supplies for card:
Stamps: Lotus Blossom
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White and Stacked with Love dp
Ink: Calypso Coral,  Crisp Cantaloupe and Real Red, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi
Other: retired ribbon.
Here is the sketch from the Try Stamping on Tuesday Blog


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you play along with us this week.  Don't forget about my sketch challenge too it started yesterday and runs for a full week too.  You can find that one on the post previous to this one.

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Bee-you-tee-full! I really like that stamping set because it makes life so much easier to just stamp instead of having to color and shade.